The Data Literacy Index, commissioned by Qlik and produced by Wharton School academics and IHS Markit, reveals correlation between company performance and workforce data literacy
• Index revealed organizations with a strong corporate data literacy exhibit up to 5% higher enterprise value
• While the majority of business decision makers recognize the importance of a data literate workforce, less than 20% are encouraging their employees to become more confident with data
• Global organizations - including Qlik, Cognizant, Experian & Pluralsight - join forces to build a data literate world for all
• The project brings together extensive educational and professional training resources, interactive assessment tools and access to a community of experts
• To learn more, visit: https://www.thedataliteracyproject.org/
Qlik Recognized as Partner Driving New Joint Opportunities Built on Cloudera's Platform
Platform General Availability Accompanies Updated Community Experience and Expansion of Trusted Extension Developer Program
Qlik provided detailed data and custom insights on the potential impact of the hurricane on retail bank branches in the storm’s path.
Latest Release of Podium and Debut of Qlik Associative Big Data Index Accelerate Customer Ability to Drive More Value from Data
Qlik CEO Mike Capone’s unique journey is detailed by Forbes, including Mike’s vision for the future of analytics as a transformational engine for every organization.
Using academic analytics through Qlik, administrators at Virginia's Loudoun County public school district are looking to identify and help at-risk students faster and more accurately.
Retail Tech News spoke to Jeremy Sim, Global Director of Manufacturing & High Tech at Qlik, on how retailers can better utilize customer data to transform sales and set themselves apart.
Team Rubicon has partnered with Qlik, a vendor providing data analytics software, to deliver its Open Initiative. "Qlik teams designed and built the Open Data Initiative portal in about four weeks leveraging Qlik software and skills from across Qlik. We feel this is an investment in Team Rubicon, as well as an exciting opportunity to advance how all humanitarian organizations collect, review, and report data."
New Cost-Effective Offer Makes It Easier than Ever to Deliver Analytics to the Entire Organization
Global Logistics Leader Enhances Customer Alerting, Delivery Support and Proactive Insights Through Analytics